Consensus Call Re: [XMLHttpRequest] Publishing another draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:58:34 +0200
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:35:47 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:

> I think it would be good if we published another draft of XMLHttpRequest

Agreed. This is therefore a call for consensus - if you do not support
publishing a new draft based on teh current editors' draft, please say so
in mail to this group before Monday 15 October. Silence is assumed to be
assent, although positive assent is preferred.

And Opera agrees with Anne ;)

> ...A more detailed changelog of these changes can be found here:
>
>    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/Overview.src.html.diff?r1=1.120&r2=1.146&f=h
>
> The latest editor draft can be found here:
>
>    http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha