Re: Consensus Call Re: [XMLHttpRequest] Publishing another draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:39:58 +0200
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:58:34 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:35:47 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I think it would be good if we published another draft of XMLHttpRequest
>
> Agreed. This is therefore a call for consensus - if you do not support
> publishing a new draft based on teh current editors' draft, please say
> so in mail to this group before Monday 15 October. Silence is assumed to
> be assent, although positive assent is preferred.

Having seen no objections to publishing the draft, the resolution is that
we would like to publish as soon as possible a new W3C Public Working
Draft based on the current editor's draft.

cheers

Chaals with his chair hat on.

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha