[XMLHttpRequest] Publishing another draft

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:35:47 +0200
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>
Cc: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>

I think it would be good if we published another draft of XMLHttpRequest
as there has been a number of small changes that have an impact on
implementors. Such as an actual definition of same-origin, renaming of two
constants. OPEN -> OPENED to avoid conflict with open() and SENT ->
HEADERS_RECEIVED as that is the actual state. I also clarified the
exception block and mentioned SECURITY_ERR in at as well to guide
implementors. Hopefully it will eventually be integrated in whatever the
next version of DOM Level 3 Core will be. A more detailed changelog of
these changes can be found here:

The latest editor draft can be found here:

It would also help meeting the hardbeat requirement for this particular

Kind regards,