Re: upload progress events

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:02:42 +0100
Cc: web API <public-webapi@w3.org>
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>

On Mar 06, 2007, at 02:49, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> This would require a change in XHR to adopt the Progress Events
> spec, but would considerably simplify Progress Events. Thoughts?

This is a typical issue with specs that correlate. I'd say that since
both specs are controlled by the same WG, and since adding that field
to XHR in the the XHR spec doesn't make any sense unless Progress
Events are supported, it's fine to extend the XHR interface from
within the Progress Events spec. I'll admit I don't have a strong
opinion either way though, I just thought I'd bring it up as an option.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
"The idea is as old as the hills: so old that I expect it will be