Multiple Open of the XMLHttpRequest object

From: Denis <dgsureau@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:46:59 +0200
To: public-webapi@w3.org

For now I believe you can only call an open method at once.
And the goal is to define what must happen if we want open several
instances. This should lead to define also how the server may
restrict user agents to open only one instance (or a given number of
instance) at once to avoid some side effects as overload of resources?