Re: Multiple Open of the XMLHttpRequest object

From: Denis Sureau <dgsureau@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:27:59 +0200
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Actually it seems the number of sockets assigned to XHR requests is
limited, and thus, this answers the question.

In the working draft, the question was inquired:  What happens with
multiple open calls?
I am currently experiencing this aspect of the object, and it seems this
can work only by using JavaScript closures.

I wonder if the specification can state something to improve that.

Another problem is that the order of request processing is not garanted.
Can we change that? With values of onReadyStateChange?