Re: Updated Window draft

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:56:25 -0800
Cc: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>
To: Ian Davis <Ian.Davis@talis.com>

On Mar 20, 2006, at 1:14 AM, Ian Davis wrote:

> This is looking good. Can you change the naming to be consistent
> with the version I added? I used ED prefix to denote an editors
> draft followed by the short name and date. I think this one should
> be called ED-window-20060320

I think we should only give special names to drafts that are
specifically published, like Working Drafts. It would be a huge
hassle to rename the source document every time I commit a change.
And I don't think any other spec does that. At least all the other
Web API specs have vanilla names for their source files and published