From: public-webapi-request@w3.org on behalf of Maciej Stachowiak
Sent: Mon 20/03/2006 03:59
To: Web APIs WG (public)
Subject: Updated Window draft

Hi everyone, I made some changes to the Window draft, folding in some
of the work by Ian Davis. I also wrote some prose from the "Browsing
Contexts" section, trying to follow the WHATWG lead on explaining
this. The new version is here:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/Window/publish/
Window.html

Please let me know if you see any errors in the Browsing Contexts
section that are not already marked by an Editor's Note. I'll try to
file ISSUEs for any Editor's Note that includes questions.

My next step will be to fold in the rest of Ian's attribute and
method descriptions, and then to review and incorporate Anne's text
for the embedding section.

ChangeLog relative to last version:

2006-03-19  Maciej Stachowiak  <mjs@apple.com>

         * source/Window.xml:
         - fixed a number of grammar and spelling problems I found while
         writing tests.

         * publish/Window.html: regenerated

2006-03-19  Maciej Stachowiak  <mjs@apple.com>

         * source/Window.xml:
         - added Ian Davis as editor
         - added current and latest links
         - folded in Ian's attribute descriptions for basic
attributes of the Window object
         - added prose for the Browsing Contexts section, influenced
by Web Apps 1.0 draft
         - tweaked Ian's descriptions to be stated as conformance
requirements
         - removed some no longer needed comments
         - started moving to model with a single Window interface
described in multiple sections
         - added description of basic DocumentWindow interface
         - fixed some types and source formattig issues
         - added acknowledgement for Ian Hickson

         * publish/Window.html: regenerated

To find out more about Library 2.0 and the Challenge of Disruptive Innovation, we invite you to read the latest white paper, listen to Talis' new Library 2.0 Gang podcasts and engage with us.
Visit: www.talis.com/resources and www.talis.com/podcasts
Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.