Re: ISSUE-75: Is method case-sensitive?

Make it a SHOULD and twiddle your CR exit criteria to take it into
account; in the long term, implementations will sort themselves out.

The real danger here is that the WG will be tempted to use the API to
profile other parts of HTTP for convenience, or based on current
implementations, as well. Please, don't.

I'd also note that Apache preserves the casing of HTTP method all the
way through mod_cgi.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham