Re: ISSUE-75: Is method case-sensitive?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:45:55 +0200
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:38:56 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> In the end, we want to have these clients/libraries fixed, right?

I guess that's the question. Is it sensible to implement it as
case-sensitive knowing that you probably break content? (Such as the
examples in the specification...) Should we specify that methods MUST be
treated as case-sensitive knowing that we will than never exit CR state
given the way it has been implemented and will stay implemented because of
the content that's out there? Those type of questions...