RE: Information for Developers about Changes to Internet Explorer

Yes Orlando, embedding Flash is changing.

A Link for Flash developers is provided off the original posted link.

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/activecontent/

You just have to do some reading :-P

By the way, Thank you Richard for the heads up - finally some useful
information and some time to build a strategy. It appears the "changed"
version of MSIE won't be out until early next year (and service packs
following after that), so that buys us some time.

Good luck everyone.....

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML