Re: Information for Developers about Changes to Internet Explorer

orlando@engr.uconn.edu wrote:

> Just as a general question to the group, etc.  Does this mean that the
> use of flash will change?  Will this mean that we will have to remove
> the flash from our pages since it is embedded media content into a
> webpage?

Too early to tell yet since the appeals process hasn't played out yet.
Maybe in 2 years from now the answer will be more obivious. Never get
carried away with what a jury does in a civil case when one of the parties
is rolling in $$$$$ and has not exhusted its appeals.

Jim