From: Orlando Echevarria [mailto:orlando@engr.uconn.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 7:37 AM
To: Thomas Chiverton; public-web-plugins@w3.org
Cc: Richard M. Smith
Subject: Re: Information for Developers about Changes to Internet
Explorer

Just as a general question to the group, etc.  Does this mean that the
use of flash will change?  Will this mean that we will have to remove
the flash from our pages since it is embedded media content into a
webpage?

TIA,

Orlando

--
Orlando Echevarria
Webmaster and Developer

Quote:

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few or the one.

	-- Lieutenant Commander Spock, U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701