Re: Information for Developers about Changes to Internet Explorer

From: Orlando Echevarria <orlando@engr.uconn.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:47:10 -0400
To: Thomas Chiverton <thomas.chiverton@bluefinger.com>, public-web-plugins@w3.org
Cc: "Richard M. Smith" <rms@computerbytesman.com>

Just as a general question to the group, etc.  Does this mean that the
use of flash will change?  Will this mean that we will have to remove
the flash from our pages since it is embedded media content into a webpage?

TIA,

Orlando

--
Orlando Echevarria
Webmaster and Developer

Quote:

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few or the one.

	-- Lieutenant Commander Spock, U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701