From: W. Frederick Zimmerman, Isciences LLC [mailto:wfz@isciences.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 8:46 AM
To: public-web-plugins@w3.org
Subject: potential impact

For (our website), which makes extensive use of Javascript and DHTML to
support user interaction with (primarily textual) data, our initial
assessment is:

I don't believe there will be an issue...given all the 'magic' on the
client-side is sent down the pipeline with each an every
client-to-server call.  It's not resident anywhere else on the client's
system. Nonetheless...this is useful information to know.

Does this sound right?
-