RE: Potential Partial Solution

I hear ya...

But if you don't have any dishes left to eat off, how are you going to feed
yourself?

What about a move in the "opposite" direction? And deliberately ignore the
ruling?

Currently only Microsoft is being forced to comply, but I'm sure other
Browser makers will follow.

But nobody is legally forcing rulings on Web Developers like me - what we if
we just don't change our code in protest?

MSIE has the biggest market share - so the web would be broken, forcing many
people to NOT download the newest Browsers. Would this potentially
circumvent the ruling?

This is how people speak out - and THEN maybe the legitimacy of the Patent
Office would finally be called into question.

Just an idea..........

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML