potential impact

From: W. Frederick Zimmerman, Isciences LLC <wfz@isciences.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:45:50 -0400
To: <public-web-plugins@w3.org>

For (our website), which makes extensive use of Javascript and DHTML to
support user interaction with (primarily textual) data, our initial
assessment is:

I don't believe there will be an issue...given all the 'magic' on the
client-side is sent down the pipeline with each an every client-to-server
call.  It's not resident anywhere else on the client's system.
Nonetheless...this is useful information to know.

Does this sound right?
-