Re: [profile] Additional key design goal

Sorry I'm confuse here,as I see two different problems and I'm not sure which one we're dealing with in this email:

# problem 1: tv services are delivered on various heterogeneous platforms and content authoring is made difficult, bringing to (sub|super)set of w3c reco (including broadcast, broadband proprietary extensions, use of various standards such as CE-HTML, OIPF, ...)

IMHO this is the concern addressed here: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html#improve-interoperability

# problem 2: UX is highly dependent on INPUT methods as drafted as an issue in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html#input-methods

Sorry about being confused,

Regards