[profile] Additional key design goal

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:26:40 +0100, Vickers, Mark
<Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com> wrote:

> Web&TV Folks:
>
> 1. Additional key design goal: Cross-device content. Our main W3C TV
> Profile goal is to be able to author content that can target across PC,
> mobile, TV and other devices. This means a few things are critical:
> - Define a base feature set that works across browsers on PC, mobile, TV
> and other devices.
> - Include mechanisms to make content work across these devices (e.g.
> devices may have only one of: remote control, keyboard or touch screen)

Isn't this included in the "improve interoperability" design goal already?
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html#improve-interoperability

Maybe the text needs some rephrasing/extension? Feel free to propose
modifications or point where is not clear.

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software