RE: [profile] Widget VS Offline apps

Hello Giuseppe,

The support of widgets "should" be in the profile since it is used by other standard groups. The profile would not be representative of the industry if it were to be excluded. As you point out there are cases in which even HTML5 Offline Web applications requirements is not sufficient.

Best Regards,
JanL