revised proposed definition of "input error" - action item

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:19:28 -0400
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org

One of my action items from September 12 2005 WCAG WG teleconference (based
upon
discussions at that teleconference as well as other discussion):

Revised definition of "input error" from user's perspective (to go in Guide
Document):

"From a user's perspective, a nonconformance (deviation?, incorrectness?)
with respect to
  expected parameters (expectations?), detectable by a site, when a user
enters (mostly?) data into forms on that site."

Thoughts?  Comments?  NOTE: I still had some questions (denoted by ?) on
some of the terminology in the definition, as to whether some words were more
suitable than others..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST