RE: revised proposed definition of "input error" - action item

Hi - any other thoughts about the definition of input error? Tim and I suggested somewhat different things. Once we're approaching consensus we can go to survey on it, but I'm not sure we're ready yet. I think the definition of input error will be important to complete. Michael