Re: additional requirements

Hi Eric, all,

I agree with both. Both are important for the transparance of a methodology.

I propose to add

"(Conformance  Level)" to Rx Support validity to make clear that not "private" interpretations of Conformance is meant.

Depending on the Methodology we develop later I propose to add "including the documentation of preliminary tests" to Rx Systematic. (if there will be tests like this)

Best

Kerstin