Re: Against test 9 (d-links)

From: Vicente Luque Centeno <vlc@it.uc3m.es>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:02:08 +0200 (CEST)
To: Charles McCN <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, public-wai-ert@w3.org

Then, I think this is your expression:

//img[@longdesc][let $fs := following-sibling::* return
$fs = () or node-name($fs) != "a" or $fs/text() != "[D]" or
not($fs/@title)]

It means that, given a link with a longdesc attribute, its following
sibling should be a d-link (and it should have a mandatory title).

Anyway, I still don't support it :-), because the following-sibling
relationship is a very weak relationship.

Cheers.

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid