Re: Against test 9 (d-links)

Then, I think this is your expression:

//img[@longdesc][let $fs := following-sibling::* return
$fs = () or node-name($fs) != "a" or $fs/text() != "[D]" or
not($fs/@title)]

It means that, given a link with a longdesc attribute, its following
sibling should be a d-link (and it should have a mandatory title).

Anyway, I still don't support it :-), because the following-sibling
relationship is a very weak relationship.

Cheers.

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid