Re: Against test 9 (d-links)

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:05:58 -0400
To: "Charles McCN" <chaals@opera.com>, "Vicente Luque Centeno" <vlc@it.uc3m.es>
Cc: <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi Vicente,

The tests that have reached the state of 'accepted' have been reviewed by
the WCAG group and then brought to a straw poll. A simple majority in the
poll means the test is accepted. Each of the tests was discussed on the WCAG
mailing list and in the techniques teleconferences so you can review the
telecon minutes and list archives to see how we arrived at these decisions

We plan on reviewing the test suite and things may (will likely) change in
the future so be sure to voice your opinion at that time. If you're not
happy with the tests there's not a lot I can do right away. I do want to
hear your comments but can't get around to making changes for a while. Sorry
about that but the process moves quite slowly.

Regards,
Chris