Re: Against test 9 (d-links)

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:14:11 +0200, Vicente Luque Centeno <vlc@it.uc3m.es>
wrote:

> So, I think it should be deprecated.
> Comments?

That's for the WCAG group to decide. As far a I can tell our part of the
job is to tell WCAG whenever we can make reliable tests - if you don't
like the thing that we are testing then you hav to argue for/against in
the WCAG group.

By the way, there are various groups working on WCAG 1.0 conformance - for
example because they have a major windows 95 market, or something similar.
If you happen to develop a test for something you think is no longer
relevant, it is probably worth publishing it anyway...

cheers

Chaals