Re: WCAG formalization (rewriting WCAG HTML techniques as automatable rules)

I have seen some new formalizable rules at [3] that I had never thought
about, which are also very easy to rewrite. :-)

For example:

"A Positive":
Alt text is the same as src attribute

Could be rewritten as
//img[@alt = @src]

So, yes: I AM INTERESTED :-)

What should I do? I am a newbie at this mailing list (just subscribed
since yesterday).

I would also be happy if the new WCAG could include some other formalized
rules that I thought (but they are not really included in the original
WCAG). For example, the "uniqueness" of acronyms and abbreviations at [4]
is an already formalized rule, it avoids confusion to users, but it is not
addressed in any document from WAI. Some people at the other mailing list
(w3c-wai-ig@w3.org) have said (it is not from WCAG), but I would be
happy if it is considered to be included.

[4] http://www.it.uc3m.es/vlc/wai/wcag20formal.html#acronym

P.S.: I will have a closer look at your references.

Cheers.

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid