Re: revised reviews for 001 and 002

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:41:26 +0200
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

Hi All,

At 20:59 15/07/2008, Tim Boland wrote:

>I have revised my reviews of 001 and 002 after considering the new
>information in:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Jul/0014.html
>and rereading the process document.  All my conclusions now are
>"pass" or "fail" (no more "not sures).. with additional explanations provided.

I forgot to say that people who abstained in the straw poll can
update their response.

I have also fixed the incorrect link to the TSD TF mailing list
archives in dc:creator that Tim mentioned in his reviews: it said
"http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tests/" instead
of "http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/".

Best regards,

Christophe