"Process 101" requirements for your review and comment

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 15:40:01 -0500
To: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.org

EOWG WCAG 2 Task Force folks,

Andrew and I have a draft requirements/analysis for the potential "Process 101" (working title only) doc, available at:

Please comment on this list about:
* Does this cover what you think the doc should cover? What is missing?
* Do you disagree with any of it?
* Is the scope sufficiently defined?
* What do you think about the items with question marks (??)s ?
* Other thoughts...

Note that we're not meeting for almost 2 weeks so it's important to do work via the mailing list in the meantime.

~ Shawn