Re: "Process 101" requirements for your review and comment

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:31:29 -0500
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.org

Looks good. One of the best explanations on this that I've seen was the
"Chutes and Ladders" analogy Wendy used in various WCAG-related
presentations. Not sure whether there was ever an illustrated version of
this, but I think it might go a long way in helping folks understand the
steps involved.

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>