From: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: 07 July 2006 21:40
To: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.org
Subject: "Process 101" requirements for your review and comment

EOWG WCAG 2 Task Force folks,

Andrew and I have a draft requirements/analysis for the potential
"Process 101" (working title only) doc, available at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-process

Please comment on this list about:
* Does this cover what you think the doc should cover? What is missing?
* Do you disagree with any of it?
* Is the scope sufficiently defined?
* What do you think about the items with question marks (??)s ?
* Other thoughts...

Note that we're not meeting for almost 2 weeks so it's important to do
work via the mailing list in the meantime.

Thanks.
~ Shawn

--
DISCLAIMER: