RE: pre-draft sitemap v0.1

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:12:09 -0600
To: "'Sailesh Panchang'" <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>, <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Sailesh said:

One inconsistency at the page start however, under
"On this page" :
The h3 level headings for item #5 are listed as a to e  and these are
not coded as links. However the h3 level items forTraining and Events
are not listed at all under  item#4. I suggest that the a to e items
under #5 be knocked off too.
Sorry I am not able to attend the meetings.

Shawn replies:
Thanks for the feedback, Sailesh!

1. I wonder if it's OK to list the h3 level headings where they are
important to clarify the content under h2 heading, and not to list the
h3 level headings where they are not important to clarify the content?
See the revised version for a suggestion of where subheadings are needed
in the list at top and where they are not needed - at:
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/site-map
2. will probably link all of the list at the top later (just didn't get
to it for rough draft)