  From: Shawn Lawton Henry
  To: public-wai-eo-site@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 2:47 PM
  Subject: WSTF: pre-draft sitemap v0.1

  WSTF,

  Attached is another version of a potential WAI site map. Let's call it
  Version B.

  Please note that both this version and the version Michael sent last
  week (let's call that version A) are incomplete, unpolished drafts.
  Therefore, please review the overall information architecture, including
  category grouping and labeling. (And at this point, avoid commenting on
  things like broken links.)

  Talk to you in a few hours!

  ~ Shawn