draft web site map

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:38:34 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

A revised draft WAI site map based on previously e-mailed versions from
Michael and me, and discussions in today's teleconference is at:

Note that this is a draft of a site map and basic information
architecture. It does not necessarily translate into web pages and
specific navigation design. Also, there certainly will be
cross-referencing in navigation and content pages.

I think that this version includes all of the change we discussed today,
- left "About WAI" item as that will probably be a page, such as
- did not figure out a good way to include Evaluating under WCAG
- did not add UA = browsers & multimedia players because I think we will
need to add brief explanations for several things (including for web
content!), maybe on site map &/or elsewhere, e.g., home page &
navigation pages

~ Shawn

P.S. Thanks to Andrew, Carol, Charmane, Justin, & Michael for a very
productive & enjoyable "worksession" on this during the teleconference!