Re. WSTF: pre-draft sitemap v0.1

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:25:29 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Glad to note that  this version  has implemented most of  suggestions made on Jan 2, 2004 (see below). I find this more   easy to navigate and the structure
is clearer.
One inconsistency at the page start however, under
"On this page" :
The h3 level headings for item #5 are listed as a to e  and these are not coded as links. However the h3 level items forTraining and Events are not listed
at all under  item#4. I suggest that the a to e items under #5 be knocked off too.
Sorry I am not able to attend the meetings.
E-mail of Jan 2 is attached for ease of reference.
Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems,11180  Sunrise Valley Drive,
4th Floor, Reston VA 20191
Tel: 703-225-0380 Extension 105
E-mail:
sailesh.panchang@deque.com