Re: Requested addition to section 7.1

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:20:37 +0100
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 19/12/2016 09:03, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Given your reaction, given how "voluntary" this change is quoted, I am
> requesting officially, as a Member, immediate disclosure of the full
> and detailed rationale why it was urgently needed to so drastically
> modify the Process of "one of the most successful WG of the W3C"
> without the Membership in the loop and without respecting entirely
> the Process, in conformance with Process Section 7.1.2 item 2.

I see that my phrasing above can be confusing, let me clarify: 7.1.2
item 2 makes it mandatory to release the rationale behind a substantive
charter change. I already explained why the charter announcement
countains a report about the change but no rationale. I want the full
rationale disclosed, with answers to my questions. Thanks, and sorry
for the confusing phrasing again.

</Daniel>