ISSUE-55 - can we address it after TPAC?

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:46:59 +0200
To: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

I am writing and asking the AC to weigh in on this open issue, since it directly effects them and I think it would be silly for us to try closing it without asking them.

Hopefully we will get some input on this list as a result, and I expect to get some input at TPAC (where some people complain about the current setup, and others about proposed alternatives), and most importantly feedback on this year's experiment of changing the timing in an attempt to square the circles of scheduling everything to minimise travel time, maximise meeting time, and take best advantage of the fact that so many people are available to allow a lot of cross-group communication.

So I'd like us to postpone this issue until after TPAC, when the feedback is in.