Re: New draft - please review

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 03:11:15 +0400, Charles McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just pushed a new draft:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/20fb4f012006/tr.html

And I just pushed an update to that:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/acebbefd27bb/tr.html

There are no significant changes but I fixed the date (now 5 Feb) and
there are a few editorial tweaks, to reduce confusion between the two
quite different drafts dated 2 February.