Re: New draft - please review

Chaals,

Thanks for the revision.

A few questions/comments.

1. I think the description is a bit confusing around 7.4 (CR) and 7.4.1
(Revised CR).  It might be useful to combine them somehow into one
Section.  Some of the confusions are:

  * There is a different list of "MUST do's".
  * Revised CR is not a formal state, yet it has its own treatment.
  * In Section 7.4 a possible next step is "Return to CR", but you
    really mean "Become Revised CR".

I don't have a specific proposal to fix, I just note it is a bit confusing.

2. Once entering PR, I assume that the WG can no longer drop any
features.  If I am correct, it is not clear to me that this is clear in
the document.

3. Previously I pointed out that CR requires demonstrating how the test
plan was achieved; even though there was no provision for a test plan in
earlier stages.  I expected that the fix was to add a test plan.
Instead you dropped the requirement to demonstrate how the test plan was
achieved.  Either approach would have addressed my issue, but the AB and
community should discuss whether they are comfortable with your selection.

Jeff