Re: why Vehicle subClassOf Product ? (also: Commercial, Economic)

Simon:

We are in agreement: Even if the Microdata spec is hard to chance for political reasons, the sponsors of schema.org can agree to, uhm, interprete it in a flexible way and improve it in some details by the sheer power of control over the dominant vocabulary and consuming clients ;-)

Martin