Re: CreativeWork relationships

Yes, as Karen and Dan points out, I think that <http://schema.org/about>, <
http://schema.org/mentions> and <http://schema.org/citation> are basic
properties that should cover those general reference cases (and could act
as superproperties of more specific properties in specialized vocabularies).

(Not the two separate 'isBasedOn' and 'exampleOfWork' cases though, which
have other meanings – derivation and extensional narrowing respectively.)

Cheers,
Niklas