Re: CreativeWork relationships

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:55:55 -0500
To: "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
WHOA....Before we go down this path... I want to be absolutely clear of
this discussion thread for Schema.org users and its administrators...

1. There is a need to relate a CreativeWork to another thing that has or
contains the same original content as the originating CreativeWork ?  (this
would be the idea that is different than the idea of an "isBasedOn" ...
where the original content has not been maintained in the other thing....
an important distinction between the 2 ideas.)

2. This discussion will not touch or focus on the idea of "isBasedOn" but
only on the idea of a thing containing the original content..or 99% of
it... (since "isBasedOn" is considered a separate focus, use case, and
requires other properties...and its own separate discussion
thread...correct ?

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>