Re: CreativeWork relationships

All four of these properties seem like good additions. Some care will need
to go into the descriptions so it is clear that my paperback *Moby Dick* is
an example of *Moby Dick* while the *Moby Dick: The Graphic Novel* is based
on the original.

This may be too far afield, but has there been any thought to a '*
refersToWork**' *to capture the relationship between commentaries and
criticisms to the original work. A commentary on *Othello* is not an
example of *Othello* or based on *Othello*, but it would be nice to note
that relationship.

Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com