Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:20:19 +0200
Cc: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>, "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Guha <guha@google.com>, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>

On Oct 7, 2013, at 11:22 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> Can anyone here _not_ live with EnumConcept, given the various
> constraints and viewpoints expressed so far?
>
> Dan

I personally would prefer TerminologyConcept or TerminologicalConcept, because the notion of Enumeration and in particular the abbreviation Enum is, IMO, a bit difficult for broad audiences.
But I am not religious about it. EnumConcept could do.

Martin

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen