schema.org content monetization

From: Denis Igin <denis.igin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:49:54 +0200
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Dear fellow subscribers,

We are developing a platform that will connect schema.org data with the clouds that add value to it, e.g. contacts to address books, ingridients to shopping lists, etc.

This will be done with a 'Save This' web button connecting to multiple service providers in a pop-up, similar to current social media widgets.

If you are a webmaster who would like to benefit early from this new technology and enhance your schema.org content monetization, please leave your email address at http://savethis.ws and we will notify you of the launch in the next couple of weeks.

Hope our joint developments will make the web a bit better yet again! :)

Truly yours,
Denis Igin