Re: Multiple Ratings in one Review

I face a very similar situation, so your query is well-timed!
One approach this is to markup each user review separately using Review, and then use an average of the three reviews (considering the three topics covered by a review to be "one" review, as they're for the same object by the same author) when expressing the overall review count and rating for AggregateRating.

Review 1a:
Customer Service Satisfaction - 4/5
Review 1b:
Pricing Satisfaction - 5/5
Review 1c:
Delivery Time Satisfaction - 3/5
(Review average rating: 4)

Review 2a:
Customer Service Satisfaction - 1/5
Review 2b:
Pricing Satisfaction - 2/5
Review 2c:
Delivery Time Satisfaction - 2/5
(Review average rating: 1.67)

ReviewAggregate:
itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">

... with ratingValue 2.8 being the average of Review 1 + average of Review 2.

Does this seem reasonable?

Aaron Bradley