Multiple Ratings in one Review

From: Scott Brandley <scottbrandley@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:23:21 -0700
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Good Afternoon,

I'm wondering the best way to break out multiple ratings in one review.

For example...

John Doe buys something from ACME Corp and is asked leave a review and
provide some ratings.  This is his reply:

----------

"ACME Corp was a pleasure to work with, although delivery took a bit
longer than I expected."

Customer Service Satisfaction - 4/5
Pricing Satisfaction - 5/5
Delivery Time Satisfaction - 3/5

I'm not sure the best way to write this.  In the examples on schema.org
it only shows single rating options.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Scott