Messaging - SMS API draft

From: EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA <efc@tid.es>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:45:14 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have uploaded an initial draft of the SMS API [1], which is based to a great extent on the Firefox OS (B2G) WebSMS API [2], and which has been jointly prepared by Jose M. Cantera and myself, willing to act as co-editors of this spec.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Eduardo.

[1] http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/Messaging/SMS.html

[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI/WebSMS

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: