Re: Getting on, and a virtual Meeting [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

Hi,

My name is Benji Nowack. I'm working as an independent consultant,
creating mainly front-ends for (often RDF-based) web applications.

Won't have much time to contribute, but I'm interested in bringing more
end-user awareness to the process of building Linked Data tools and
applications. A few design guidelines could probably go a long way already.

Cheers,
Benji

--
Benjamin Nowack

   irl: florastr. 53, 40217 düsseldorf, germany
phone: +49.177.5241935
   web: http://bnowack.de/