Re: Getting on, and a virtual Meeting [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

From: Roberto García González <roberto.garcia@udl.cat>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:36:29 +0100
To: public-swisig@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Roberto García. I'm a member of the HCI and Data
Integration Research Group, Universitat de Lleida, Spain.

I'm currently working on automatically generating user interfaces that
facilitate the exploration and visualisation of Semantic Web datasets.
For instance, we are developing Rhizomer
(http://rhizomik.net/rhizomer/), which features global navigation
menus, facets and pivoting...

Best,

Roberto García